Spring is in the Air!
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR NEW GUIDES:
1. SPRING FESTIVAL GUIDE - HOW TO GET INN LEAGUE KEG
2. SPRING FESTIVAL GUIDE - HOW TO GET GIFT BOX
The Free Peoples of Middle-earth have been eagerly awaiting Spring’s balmy kiss, and at last it has arrived! This can mean only one thing: time for LOTRO’s first Spring Festival! Players should visit the festival grounds beginning March 7 for some spring-themed celebration.
- Love is in bloom! Head to Bree to help with affairs of the heart.
- Get into the spirits! The Tavern League is back for another round with new shenanigans.
- Send a note of affection to that special someone… or maybe even catch the attention of a secret admirer!
So enjoy a respite from battling the encroaching Shadow, and take time to pick some flowers. Heroes picking flowers? Well yes, someone has to do it!
What can you expect?
- New Housing Keg that ports you to random places!
- A great deal of other cosmetic items coming with Spring Festival
This time no Spring Festival horse 🙁
The Fall Festival horse will make a comeback this fall and hopefully we will have another Festival Horse make an appearance later this year. If you are curious about previous Fall Festival tokens and their usability in the next Fall Festival, the answer is YES you will be able to reuse the Tokens!