Lotro Update 4 - The Rise of Isengard goes live tomorrow and Turbine team has posted the official patch notes and a list of known issues. The full patch notes details about three new areas of Middle-earth, hundreds of new quests and deeds, ten additional levels, new 24 (Tier 1) or 12 (Tier 2) player raid, are listed on the LotRO official site, and the Known Issues you can check out below.
- Some of the 4-set bonuses for "Silent Knife" and the "Gambler" trait lines are duplicating and showing up in the 5-set bonuses as well.
- Calenard Riffler of Hope is not removing Movement Speed debuffs when the skill "Prelude of Hope" is used.
- Blackarrow: When "Feel The Burn" is traited, additional damage from "Tangleshot" is doing common damage.
- Defiler: "Blight" DoT damage is unaffected by damage corruption traits and the "Battlefield Promotion" passive skill. Additionally, the DoT damage never crits.
- Defiler: Graphical representation of the "Blight" skill does not match the size of the skill's created hotspot.
- Dunland: Tusks of the Boar: Cancelling the wrapper quest does not exit the instance.
- Dunland: The Battle of Dol Baran: Being defeated in the instance revives you in Enedwaith.
- Dunland: Rise and Fall: Leaving before speaking to Lhucu forces you to restart the quest.
- Annuminas: Haudh Valandil: There is a chance that Shingrinder will fall off the bridge when using ranged attacks, resetting the fight.
- Eregion: School at Tham Mirdain: Chests are not dropping gear, only barter items.
- The tooltip and Legendary Items panel does not properly update Tactical Damage Rating when points are refunded.
- Captain: "In Defense of Middle-earth" legacy scroll applies the "Words of Courage" pulses legacy.
- Relics: Remarkable Rune of Power is missing its Tactical Offence statistic.
- Dunland: Pren Gwydth: "Mean Old Big Bloodtusk" does not complete if Bloodtusk is killed away from his den. Make sure to kill him directly in front of his den to get the quest to complete.
- Annuminas: Haudh Valandil: "Challenge: Valandil and Dolvaethor" will not advance after defeating Valandil and Dolvaethor.
- Misty Mountains: Helegrod: Challenge quests for Drake and Giant wings reward a Helegrod Mark instead of 3 Superior Fourth Marks.
- Dunland: Heathfells: Defeat in the Pit of Iron area will transport players to Nan Curunir.
- Dunland: Isendale: Cuvnerth, Athdar and Brontrig do not have POI flags on the map.
- Enedwaith: Enedwaith's map does not include a visual representation of the entrance to Draigoch's Lair.
- Treasure: Tier 2 Cook recipe scrolls are incorrectly dropping off of some level 66-75 humanoid monsters.
- Leather Gauntlets of the Hill-watcher incapacitate the wearer if they proc on last blow while sparring
- /jazzhands and/read animations are causing other emote animations to work incorrectly.
Graphics & Videos
- All videos currently play in English for those players using the French Client.
- Volume 3, Book 4 (German client): Book 4, Chapter 3: Halbarad has English voiceover.