LOTROster 1.4.0 is now available for download. Here is the list of changes in this new version:n
- NEW: Custom fields. You can have up to 5 custom fields to hold user-entered data (edit access can also be restricted to the administrator on a per-field basis). Custom fields can contain text, images or clickable links (the last two are restricted to administrators only).
- NEW: Added functions to the configuration interface to delete the activity log or the user claims..
- NEW: Integration with external DKP management tools to display DKP values on your roster. Currently supported: eqdkp and eqdkpplus. Use the 'dkp' field to insert into your roster.
- NEW: EQDKP-Plus authentication support (when used as a Portal)
- MPROVED: Added a fourth optional stats page, to accomodate the addition of new custom fields.
- IMPROVED: The additional stats page no longer require the Extra Data option to be enabled.
- IMPROVED: Dropdown menu will now let you sort by any field, not just by those currently displayed.
- IMPROVED: Destructive database operations in the configuration interface will now request for confirmation.
- IMPROVED: Improved log readability (highlited old/new data, sorted entries)
- IMPROVED: Characters with no extra data (i.e. archived by Turbine) will only be logged as such when logging verbosity is set to the highest level (debug).
- IMPROVED: Removed "Force Update" from the roster menu. You can still force a roster update from the Configuration interface.
- IMPROVED: Can now use Grouped display sorted by username.
- IMPROVED: Code cleanup to help maintaining the code.
- FIXED: Flatfile support was broken on the Win32 platform.
- FIXED: Potential warning when claiming a character.
- FIXED: CSS issue with roster header (custom CSS users need to update the .rm_headerrow class in their custom stylesheet)
- FIXED: Tribes level charts now begin at 50 (the lowest level a creep can be)
- FIXED: Warning if using flatfile storage with an empty roster.
More information and the download link can be found at www.lostrealm.ca