The following are the Known Issues for Volume III: Allies of the King, Book 1: Oath of the Rangers
- Mischievous Delight - There is a delay between the skill's use and the actual application of the associated buff.
- Armaments of Storm / Flame / Frost - Other players' melee weapons, when buffed with this skill, do not give proper tooltip feedback.
- Watchful Shield Brother incorrectly uses the icon for Courage when the buff is applied to a fellowship member.
- Incoming Healing values on unidentified items may display higher than expected on that item's tooltip.
- Any traits with a Damage over Time component list that damage as a negative number in its tooltip.
- Dwarf Bannerguards make no noise.
- The armour debuff applied by a Warrior's Whirling Wounds appears 10 points higher than stated in the tooltip.
- Warrior - "Quick Sweep" - This melee skill has arrows in its icon.
- Cosmetic - Not all outfit traits listed in the Attributes panel are obtainable at this time.
- The drop-down list for the Barter Profile says 'Dwarf-kind' instead of 'Dwarf.'
- The shirt on the Medium Footman Armour of Adlan has the wrong default color.
- Some monsters may be more difficult than intended for 2 people.
- The Skirmish leaderboards do not yet display data for Duo Skirmishes. This will be addressed in an upcoming my.lotro.com update.
Rescue in Nûrz Ghâshu
- If your fellowship wipes during the boss fight, your escort will still ask you to perform Fellowship Maneuvers.
- More Caerogs than intended are summoned in the boss fight when on Fellowship setting.
- The target of your excursion may be inadvertently defeated during Fellowship Manoeuvres.
The Battle in the Tower
- The radar does not display Control Point direction icons.
- Expert Cook NPCs do not properly filter the new Campfire recipes by tier.
- Due to the treachery of The Enemy, some vendors are selling Tomato seeds. There is no Tomato recipe and no way to grow these poisonous items! Do not be fooled!
- Book 10, Chapter 14 - Instance: The Eye of Angmar - Lozudurkh will occasionally perform a stun move as his first attack, causing the player to drop the Palantír and fail the quest.
- Book 14, Chapter 1: The Heraldry of Lindon - The exit to Dolendath doesn't reopen once you collect Laerdan's breastplate. If stuck, player can wait for instance to shutdown to leave.
- Book 4, Chapter 6: The Knowledge of the Onodrim - An elite Curr-olog Heaver can path close enough to aggro solo players speaking to the Onodrim.
- Book 1, Chapter 8: Before the Doors of Durin - Dwarves may have trouble entering into their proper dramas, stalling the instance.
- Book 1 - Deed - Allies of the King - There is no description or information about the eventual completion of this deed.
- Book 1 - Instance: Lothrandir of the Frozen Wastes - Ice walls disappear on low settings.
- Sign of the Malledhrim - The quest can fails if you leave the platform the flag is currently on.
- Multiple raid members consuming Extra Deliciously Tasty Biscuits at the same time may cause them to not earn the associated deeds.
- Stomp-A-Shrew - Players may get stuck in combat until the session is finished.
- Annuminas - Barad Tironn & Glinghant - Instance areas will appear pitch black with Ambient Lighting slider set to Default.
- Player and monster combat weapon flash effects will occasionally get out of sync and display erratically.