Do you remember the Hobo's Guide to Money-Making? This is one of best guides I've ever read, which helped me to get enough gold for me and my alts. Today I've found an interesting discussion about a "secret" way to make money in this game.
These are some secret ideas:
- Kill Undead and Trolls of Lonelands.Trolls drop 3-6s and w/e stuff. Take about 30-50mins to get 700s-1G. Undead can go better, but you'll fill bags up faster.
- Bandits in Evendim is nother of mine, lots of items and quick trip there with 3-4 empty bags get you 600-800 silver for under hour work.
- Grind green mobs for cash (and finish deeds as a bonus)
- Any time anything new is added it sells for many times more than it will a few weeks later. Sell high, buy it back low.
- Sell Symbols of Celebrimbor
- Learned how to use the AH efficiently
- Sold NPC vendor buyable outfits for inflated prices
- Once mobs become grey in a certain gathering area, it becomes much easier to farm resources
- Hit level cap and then quest. When you can't earn XP, you get extra silver for the reward