All servers are now available following the December 6 patch! The following changes were made to the game:
- Items (like Legendary Book pages) will no longer have truncated names in tooltips.
- Fixed a bug which would periodically cause Housing Storage Containers to become inaccessible.
- Corrected a bug in the Auction House UI where an auction's time remaining could appear to oscillate.
- The "Aid from the Rangers" quest in the Ettenmoors should be fixed. Ranger and Troll session play are once again available.*
- The "Mushrooms for Rivendell" quest can now be advanced when you are in a Raid group.
- Rift chests will now remain in the world for 1 hour after the chest has first been opened.
- We've addressed an issue where players would be killed on entering Gorthban after the death of the Balrog, Thaurlach.
- Fixed a stuck in combat issue when fighting creatures that despawn during combat (for instance, trolls that disappear when day breaks).
- Fixed a stability issue triggered by changing graphics settings.
- Fixed a visual glitch that could appear when opening a dropdown menu for the first time under DirectX 10.
- Performance improvements made to DirectX 10 Dynamic Shadows.
* Please note that if you are one of the small number of players who encountered a problem entering Ranger play immediately after the last patch, you may still be unable to access Ranger play. We are still working on a fix for this.