Book 7 Rune-Keeper changes
Book 7- Rune-keeper changes sneak peak
View our gallery
Book 7 Rune-keeper set - beta screenshots
- Damage for level 1-20 has been increased.
- Do Not Fall to Storm / Flame / Winter now have FX and sound hooked up.
- The Rune-keeper now has a Rift weapon available at Iorelenâs Camp.
- The glow around the Rune-keeper attunement display now dissipates appropriately.
- â+ Mending Verse Healingâ Legacy now benefits the heal over time as well as the initial heal.
- Tale of Frost and Flame text string was reading as Tale of Frost and Flameâs Battle. This has been fixed.
- All Writs have had induction time reduced to .75. Each Writ has a trait to reduce its recovery time by 2 seconds.
- Many tooltips have been made more readable.
- Some damaging IA Legacies have been slightly increased in potency.
- Attunement bonuses â All skills that were modified by attunement levels have had the modifications reduced or removed. Any such reductions were added to the base functionality of the skills.
- Example: Scribeâs Spark used to deal +4% damage per Attunement step. It now deals only +2% per step, but deals +18% damage at all Attunements.
- Solitary Thunder â Slight damage increase and slight power increase. Set bonuses have been modified.
- Ceaseless Argument is now a 0 Attune required skill and bypasses some tactical resistance.
- Essence of Storm is now a 6 Attune required skill. Its damage, cost, critical bonus and recovery time have all increased.
- Epic Conclusion now bypasses all tactical resistance. Its base damage has increased, power cost reduced and critical multiplier has been removed.
- Perfect Imagery â Applies a short duration critical hit chance buff.
- Stormy-temper â Now increases critical chance instead of damage.
- Thunderous Words and Harsh Debate â Now applies self buffs instead of targeted debuffs.
- Winter-storm â Now has a 5% chance to stun foes suffering from Writ of Cold.
- Wrath of fire â All skills deal more damage, based on induction length. All DoTâs deal additional damage on crit (making +Tactical Crit much more desirable to Fire-traited Rune-keepers). Set bonuses have been modified.
- Distracting Flame deals more damage and has a shorter induction time. Mystifying Flame deals significantly more damage and reduces the foeâs tactical resistance.
- Benedictions of Peace â Some slight power cost reductions. Set bonuses have been modified.
- Word of Exaltation â Reduced to 40%, duration extended. Trait increases reduction to 50% and extends duration.
- Rousing Words â No longer heals via In-Combat-Morale bonus. Duration and recovery time shortened.
- Rune of Restoration can now be renamed! When traited, those healed by both Rousing words and the Rune of Restoration will receive bonus healing.
- Fates Entwined â Reduced recovery time, increased usage cost (not upkeep).
- Other Skill and Trait changes
- Calming Verse â Trait will now increase healing and damage done while under the effects of Calming Verse.
- Writ of Cold â Now debuffs 5% attack speed per tier. Deals more damage.
- Do Not Fall This Day â Duration increased to 60s.
- Armour of X â Flame and Frost Armours were buffed.
- Fall to X â All Fall To skills have increased proc chances.
- Legendary Changes
- Martial Training no longer increases attack speed. Weapon damage increased. Now adds to Morale, Power and power regen.
- Fall to Our Wrath now reduces Tactical Resistance and stacks with other Fall to skills.
- Steady Hands â Induction time reduced to 1.5 seconds
- New Rune-keeper item recipes have arrived! Metalsmiths can now craft chisels, which Rune-keepers can equip in their ranged item slots to provide increased damage. Rune-keeper trainers, as well as Novice and Expert Metalsmith NPCs, sell most of these recipes. More advanced recipes can be found in treasure!
- New Rune-keeper consumable item recipes have arrived! Scholars can now craft inlays and enamels, which can be used to temporarily enhance the Rune-keeperâs abilities. These recipes can be purchased from Rune-keeper trainers, as well as Novice and Expert Scholar NPCs.