Codemasters Online and Turbine Inc. today announced details of the next free content update for subscribers to The Lord of the Rings Online: Siege of Mirkwood.
The War continues to rage in the North and your skill and bravery is still needed in Mirkwood. Return to Dol Guldur and fight in four Skirmishes with new 12-person mode in the shadow of the Necromancer’s Tower:
- Breaching the Necromancer’s Gate, at the Necromancer’s Gate, a powerful Olog-Hai thinks he’s king of the hill, and your force must prove him wrong.
- Assault on the Ringwraiths’ Lair, before the Gate of the Ringwraith’s Lair, creatures of nightmare seek to lay a deadly trap.
- Protectors of Thangulhad, man the catapults! A powerful force seeks to capture the outpost at Thangulhad, and you must drive them back into the darkness.
- Strike Against Dannenglor, in the dungeons of Dannenglor, captured elves face torment and destruction, unless you can rescue them from the Enemy!
Plus, fire and madness waits in the Depths of Nurz Ghashu, an additional new Skirmish where you must rescue a brave fighter from flame and shadow. To help you meet the dangers ahead, you can now craft items up to level 65.
In this deadly new Skirmish, you must brave flame and madness to rescue a Ranger of the North who has been called to aid his future King. The Rift of Nurz Ghashu, otherwise known as just The Rift is a twelve-man raid found in northeast Angmar and was designed for level 50 characters.
New level 65 recipes and crafting updates:
- Make your own power with new Level 65 recipes and updates to crafting abilities.
- New icons and updated stats for all Jeweler recipes
- New recipes and more powerful products for Cooks
- New class items for Weaponsmiths and Woodworkers
- New crop recipes for Artisan, Master, and Superior Farmers
Volume 3: Allies Of The King, Book 1: Oath Of The Rangers will be available to subscribers of The Lord of the Rings Online soon.