LotroLife community forum
June 25, 2019, 01:31:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fresh Spring ??  (Read 23885 times)
Baduilaa

« on: June 12, 2007, 08:26:07 AM »

OK I give in......where exactly is the fresh spring in the Old forest that you are supposed to draw water from ??

Been searching for ages and havent found it anywhere  Huh Shocked Huh

Alliance of Rhudaur
Elowyn

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 09:32:16 AM »

Check out this map.

http://www.thebrasse.com/maps/lotro-oldforest.jpg

Look for Goldberrye's spring at 31, 59.  You run to the spring, pick up the water and have to make it out of the forest without dropping it.  It's tough, but easier when you take off all of your toggle'd abilities.

Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »

Dam you beat me with a link to that site  Tongue

She even has map for that quest in paticular http://www.thebrasse.com/maps/lotro-searchforfreshsprings.jpg

Full map list is here http://www.thebrasse.com/maps/LOTRO
Silriel
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 04:43:23 PM »

She really has unique maps! I was in Old forest for about 100 times, and I get lost almost always Roll Eyes When I found her maps it really helped. But my favorite one is mehq.net. I simply adore him.  Grin
Baduilaa

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 06:25:10 PM »

Thanks for that link. Excellent maps.....totally awesome in fact.

Alliance of Rhudaur
Baduilaa

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »

OK I'm giving up  Embarrassed Even with these maps I still cant find the spring  Cry

Alliance of Rhudaur
Elowyn

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 10:10:23 AM »

Keep trying and don't give up.  Goldberry actually plays a pretty important role for awhile giving out multiple quests.  In fact, most people don't know this, but she gives out a lvl 33 quest for the instance Garth Agarwan in the LoneLands.  My advice would be to just enter the Old Forest from Adso's Camp.  Head South, and follow the turn.  You should spot a few elite trees.  Run Straight (don't go left when it gives you the chance).  Basically just hugging the right wall all the way through till you reach the camp (of course, don't go out of the forest).  Or you could do the ever easy ask someone who has done it on your server for guidance!  Good luck!

Baduilaa

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 02:32:30 PM »

Well I've found Tomnoddy corner and Bald Hill. I'm assuming its between them somewhere LOL.....still trying Roll Eyes

Alliance of Rhudaur
Silriel
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 02:42:25 PM »

Ha ha ha, you are the best! We are cheering for you  Cool
Elowyn

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2007, 03:10:46 PM »

You want to head NW from Bald Hill.  That means that you took a left when you needed to head straight!  Head to Adso's and hug the right wall when you enter the forest.  It will make it a bit easier.  Good luck!!!

Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 04:10:29 PM »

What server are you on anyway Bad?
Beleglin
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 01:38:19 PM »

Ok - I'm organizing a search party for Baduilaa. Poor thing hasn't showed up on the site for a few days now - I'm afraid he might have got lost in the woods. Who's with me - LFM Rescue Baduilaa - skilled players only!
Elowyn

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »

Bullseye (my Horse) and I are ready to go!  I'll check the Weaver's Den for him.

Baduilaa

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 03:11:39 PM »

Baduilaa lives !!  Grin

I finally found her and completed the quest. Its kind of embaressing actually since had I turned left at a certain point I would have found her a lot earlier hee hee. I managed to get the water to Adso but I think I went the long way as I'm told it would have been a lot easier if I had left the Old Forest via the Buckland route....oh well.

Baduilaa lives on Snowbourne. He is now my main character and is just about to make level 17 Hoody Hoo !!

My previous character Baduila is on Evernight but he is permanently stuck in the scrying pool in Bree as I now only use him for monster play when the need to hack takes me  Cool

I left Evernight when my Kinship folded and followed some of the founding members of that group over to Snowbourne to form the Liberty Legion.

Alliance of Rhudaur
Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 07:39:35 PM »

Ah you ran away from me on evernight  Cheesy

Glad you found here in the end.
I know of a couple of other people who missplaced her the other night too  Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: