LotroLife community forum
September 22, 2017, 02:12:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcomic Battle - Vote for us!  (Read 7317 times)
Beleglin
Administrator

« on: June 10, 2007, 05:19:26 AM »

While browsing the net I came across this site that pairs up webcomics against each other in a Webocomic Battle. I just couldn't resist putting us up on there and we got this notice:
"Congratulations! Your comic, Lotro Life, has made it to its 1st  round!

Today it has been paired up against Church mice, which is on its  16th round!
"

16th round! I mean 16th! Therefore we are calling out for your help dear visitors. Vote for Lotro Life - increase your karma for today!

By the way, Here is a comic I've seen on there that made me even more worried - so please don't be shy on your clicking.
There are four other Webcomic battles going on so if you don't see us right away vote until you get to our comic.
Thank you all!

GHRTY5
Trial Member

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 09:32:24 PM »

Ward off evil the Shoulders and hellfire demon ring become diablo 3 goldone of the most popular legend / Set items, all full of class players or Paragon Level 50 or more players. The Shoulders users slightly more than the ring, has become the first choice for all 60 players. We also found that 60 characters, hellfire demon ring can be low grade trumpet and followers.Although there will be a person how hellfire demon quit, but we can say that this is the "Diablo 3" is currently the highest number of articles.25 shows the highest number of legendary / Set items, including allGuild Wars 2 Gold occupations in the rankings. This iswhere some of the data content:The distribution of hellfire demon Ring can be seen that the number of 60 players, who often play has enough Paragon level of activeplayers.Which savages more popular than other occupations hellfire demon quit.The face of the legendary helmet Anda Lil was once the most popular items of legend, but thefull 60 players now slipped to fifth place, more severe decline in Paragon 50 or more players.La Kuni Stalker wrist position remains the third populargw2 gold legend items. And hellfire demon quit Barbarian most welcome items, but there are also many other occupations.Compare all 60 players and Paragon 50 or more players, in general, is not very different than a few months ago. The legendary items increased production, even if the players did not rise to the high Paragon also a lot of legendary equipment.Popular packages more than ever before, a lot of roles through multiple packages items to obtain special effects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: