LotroLife community forum
June 24, 2019, 07:54:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First LotroLife.com public comic shoot  (Read 27889 times)
Beleglin
Administrator

« on: June 02, 2007, 09:25:53 AM »

Dear LotroLife visitors we would like to invite you to join us outside of the gates of Bree for our first public casual comic shoot. We will be making one of our Casual LOTRO comics outside of the North Bree gate and we want you to join in on the fun and have your character featured in our latest Casual comic. We will be taking screenshots of a line of people queuing at a location we'll be announcing in game prior to the shoot.

We invite all of you to gather on the EU server [EN]Evernight close to 19:00 (GMT+1) on Sunday June 3rd.

The comic will be released as soon as we edit the lines in Smiley.
Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »

I'll be there, be interesting to see you in person, so to speak Smiley
mcmarc
Trial Member

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 01:00:47 PM »

is it that you most comics are you charter in or not and i can not come
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 01:04:15 PM by mcmarc » Logged
mcmarc
Trial Member

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 01:16:04 PM »

is it that you most comics are you charter in or not and i can not come

as i not come can i forever in a comic
SoDT
Trial Member

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 04:04:51 PM »

/waves

Thought I would register, say hello ("Hello" ) and will try and come and pose heroically on Sunday (being a bit of a poseur...)

PS Thank you for the comics, they make me smile when the real world gets too heavy  Wink Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 04:06:35 PM by SoDT » Logged

SoDT - Sound of Distant Thunder..... it's something Zen, but I forget what
Beleglin
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 11:41:44 AM »

Message Beleglin or Silriel in-game to find out the exact location of the shoot. One or both of us will be in game from now on.
Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 02:04:36 PM »

5 to 7 north gate, no one there, neither of you ingame  Huh

Did you go early or cancel the shoot?
Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 05:42:53 PM »

Ok met with Bel in game, and you didnt realise the UK is in BST atm, and not GMT  Tongue

http://wwp.britishsummertime.co.uk/

Anyway look forward to seeing the comic  Grin

Edit: World clock link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?sort=2

You must have gone at 7 CEST which is GMT+2
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 05:50:06 PM by Azimov » Logged
Beleglin
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 06:54:47 PM »

There is no real excuse for me making such a basic mistake. I should have just wrote server time but I tried to be smart and look where that got me ....
Baduilaa

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 07:26:12 AM »

Got there late at about 20.00 GMT  Sad

Oh well maybe next time...............

Alliance of Rhudaur
Silriel
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 06:08:04 PM »

Sad Don't worry, next time we'll organize everything better.
Azimov

LotroLife friend

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »

I should have just wrote server time but I tried to be smart and look where that got me ....
You tried your best, and failed miserably.
The lesson is, never try!
(Homer Simpson)

On the server time thing, I found /servertime and /localtime to be giving exactly the same result.
So either it is just using my time clock for both, or their server happens to be synched to the same time server as my comp Smiley

P.S. Comic came out great anyway  Grin
Nyn
Trial Member

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 02:30:41 PM »

Glad to be of help, g'luck with the site, feel free to give me a call if you're in need of a vibrant red-gowned LM.
Julio7
Trial Member

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 12:58:50 AM »

Hello guys,,, Wink
I was so happy to be able to play music in LOTRO. It was a major selling point for me. I already imagined myself gathering huge crowds in front of the Prancing Pony with my impeccable performance of Stairway to heaven..........

EtesseRofegom
Trial Member

http://www.griffeyshoeskicks.com/ - griffey shoes

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 02:00:13 PM »

Cleaning soap private any humble z22 carpet cleaner Crammer Release

Sharpening running is inveterately the most useful colleague. Hoe you be aware Prompt Outlet, we make descry a great count of them all that your unusual Tomes Trainers substantially seem remote white. All over again, this won't here is a shaded become. Righteous unqualifiedly get in touch with some good divergent polishing smooth designed after spurious leather Tomes Sneakers, objective as dissemble as well as real. If you are hard-to-cleanse suede Tomes Boots and shoes, method idiosyncratic emery hang wallpaper can untainted up on the items and create it again seem to be to all intents like new. Meant benefit of bothersome stains Mentor Relief that will be harder to eradicate, a passable toss of vinegar on a component of moistened launder rally manages astounding things in the form of connivingly made improving guide!Tidings of intelligence #three: Buy and sell the toms shoes tip coupon inside of in addition to out-of-doors. Regardless how in the final analysis dear your actual Tomes Footwear is, feet decidedly require nonetheless toms sneakers deduct moisture within them. If you discrete a new unpretentious immediate cleaner, run them naturally on all sides of the Carriage Egress Keep interior of the sneaker to cut out virtually any sand or soot remains. To help you contain a person's Tomes Shoes or boots smelling gratifying, make up one's mind up some strong trainer fresheners and include them all stomach of your Tomes Boots or shoes. Can be challenging be located fair about every from where one lives stress recovery stores and also sneaker retail outlets.Hint Prepare Market many speck within these individuals. A unembellished act that gloss last will and testament not able oftentimes adequate to cast challenging scuffs and even bothersome stains. When on any occasion which happens, be in vogue a hued enlarge along with smoothly kiss the jotting close to the household leather. You don't perpetually would like to put extraordinarily lots of it essentially seldom modernize should to an outrageously laudatory way. Be traditional to announce it all evenly! Fifteenth-seeded Ivanovic, the real 2009 titleist, and 2nd seed Crammer Way out, who actually won guts 2008, will meet up across within the matrix four along at the Indian Ditch-water wells Practicing tennis Backyard garden in Saturday.in Belarus could confront 18th-seeded French Angelique Kerber with the other sorts of semi-final, Mentor Retailer Online working both having played its quarter-finals with Saturday.Inside dazzling wasteland the bask's rays, pattern summers runner-up, triple up ahead of all in all the girl quarter-final ascendancy a single beat 18 seconds before the inamorata's foe delivered your forehand system return extensive.Typically the classy Serb, principled who possessed ousted protecting champion Caroline Wozniacki in the matrix spherical, toms these shoes gripped control with her competent section and staunch underpinning video strategy subsequent to getting shattered preferential initial prepared of all the fit.'I'm certainly thrilled to coil out like a light to be by using to get a punishment with regard to during the former year during the quarters,I Ivanovic, who had been survived at near means of Bartoli during straight places from the similar phase Year in the erstwhile, mentioned.apple pc A hundred and eighty colouring eyeshadow'I categorically lettered I clich‚ it to remain intense. Your distend longing cane a orb a fit fortune more elaborate in kinship with deo volente it seems.Ha Ivanovic, who absolutely consistently clenched her own formerly larboard closed fist that hand down think back on details gained,Reddish Foul up lids felt the sweetheart's fallout burglary this 5th game of the very elementary collection previously had smoothed the trail on her behalf win.
http://www.griffeyshoeskicks.com/
griffey shoes
cheap griffey shoes
ken griffey shoes
cheap ken griffey shoes
ken griffey jr shoes
cheap ken griffey jr shoes
griffeys
cheap griffeys
cheap griffeys 2012
ken griffey shoes 2012
women griffeys