LotroLife community forum
September 17, 2019, 04:26:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTRO Music  (Read 13230 times)
Beleglin
Administrator

« on: June 02, 2007, 07:20:46 AM »

I was so happy to be able to play music in LOTRO. It was a major selling point for me. I already imagined myself gathering huge crowds in front of the Prancing Pony with my impeccable performance of Stairway to heaven. Once I purchased my lute I found out the following - I have as much music in me as a rampaging Oliphaunt. Of course - it was not my fault that I can't keep a tune - it is my damn cheap keyboard I tell ya...

LINK
RenzNash
Trial Member

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 02:19:49 AM »

I was also play music in LOTRO.

Trial Member

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 09:43:46 PM »

Guild Wars 2 uses a heavily modified version of the proprietary game engine developed for Guild Wars by ArenaNet. The modifications to the GW2 Gold engine include real-time 3D environments,enhanced graphics and animations and the use of the Havok physics system.The developers say the engine now does justice to the game's critically acclaimed[14] concept art, and that concept art will be integrated into the way the story is told to the player.The character customization pageGuild Wars 2 Gold  offers many options to tailor your character, including many details that most other games lack. The level of detail that you can change will insure that you can define your very own, unique look. The dye system from Guild Wars 1 was implemented as well, allowing you to unlock new colors as you find them.
JohnElton
Trial Member

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 03:12:09 AM »

I prefer to play music on my iPod when ever I am in the mood to listen to music. That is almost the only way I listen to music.

Woollen rugs provide warmth and comfort to your home
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: