LotroLife community forum
June 22, 2017, 10:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone tell me where there is a fair around Bree?  (Read 7645 times)
ricbov
Trial Member

« on: July 01, 2009, 07:10:20 AM »

I want to see whats at a fair to buy around Bree Town or in the area but can seem to find them, thanks.
Tiberivs

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »

Festivals are at The Shire at the moment (party tree, north of hobbiton). As I recall correctly there are some other festival quests around at North Bree-fields (in Bree), Duilond en Thorins hall (in Ered Luin) too.
ricbov
Trial Member

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »

Thank you for your help. I found one near the Horse Fields.
cymnclopy

[url=http://www.louis-vuitton-bestshop.com/]Louis Vuitton Online[/url]

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 03:47:27 AM »

I get a 3G iPhone and I would be lost without it. I dont comprehend how I lived without it. I obtain all my email accost synced in, So i never book on the computer to thwart north face jackets  my email, which is huge for someone thats usually on the forsake a pass by or doesnt have much time. I have all my tabulation dates reminders, so my bills are not in any degree late. I can report lectures from professors for the treatment of hours of recording. If im perplexed somewhere i can contrive temperately directions with concourse feeling to overshadow me a intrinsic Louis Vuitton Online  embodiment of the terrace and where I need to go. Its an incredible device. You really wont experience entire iPhone purchaser that regrets getting an iphone.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: