LotroLife community forum
March 23, 2017, 02:19:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember the Hobbit and Squirrels? ... I have a NEW Adventure! =)  (Read 212650 times)
angusdeitw

« Reply #615 on: March 30, 2016, 02:04:53 PM »

A little thing I found, which only really has an effect on Instance Jumping. In the Carn Dum instance it's possible to bug your mount speed so it goes back to regular speed, this allows for quite some nice jumping around and shortcuts! Wink
angusdeitw

« Reply #616 on: May 09, 2016, 07:10:22 PM »

Pezrun. Can you send me a message with how you got into mirkwood without doing the epics? My level 45 hunter would like to do the deeds there, since they have unlocked already
camelopardis

« Reply #617 on: September 10, 2016, 10:07:40 PM »

*waves*  anyone still out there?  Smiley

I managed to get here the other day - been trying for years and it turned out to be quite easy!

Also founds lots of places throughout Gondor - if anyones left alive I'll post them up!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 10:09:59 PM by camelopardis » Logged
angusdeitw

« Reply #618 on: October 07, 2016, 09:46:38 AM »

I'm still active, and rubenryb is semi active (at least on my server). You finally found that place haha. It's not very complicated once you know how! ;-) I've only recently been able to enter mirkwood by skipping the intro.

Also I'm very interested in your gondor screenshots!
RubenRyb

« Reply #619 on: October 27, 2016, 08:00:33 PM »

Yaaayyy i'm still here !

(Sorry Angus,i was really busy on my server recently (among other things) but i will have some time to play with you in the next couple of weeks Smiley) )

Anyway, concerning those beautiful areas - Angus knows it already but - my blog is still open:

lesballadesdeyao.com
(I guess Google Trad will be your friend here, but screenshots are the most interesting part of it ! :p)

I've found some really interesting stuff recently (Lothlorien, Mirkwood and some other place). 

Take care guys Smiley
angusdeitw

« Reply #620 on: October 27, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »

Has anybody found the attic in the belfalas houses yet? Very very nice. A friend showed this to me today <3
RubenRyb

« Reply #621 on: October 28, 2016, 07:07:48 AM »

Nope Shocked Where is it ?

EDIT: Found it Smiley Thanks Roll Eyes)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 07:18:36 AM by RubenRyb » Logged
angusdeitw

« Reply #622 on: November 13, 2016, 10:19:32 AM »

Still trying to force my way into carn dum. Does it require a warsteed? I was able to get up the mountains near the sammath baul gatehouses (which required a lot of precise jumping/frosty beverages), and it was quite a  bit of space to walk about in, (found two abandoned, walled off terraces but ultimately bumped into a wall. 

I've been trying to crack this case for a while, but no luck. I know people did it before, care to share?
Pezrun

« Reply #623 on: November 19, 2016, 05:26:34 PM »

Still checking the thread from time to time here. Devs are locking areas better and better recently, so there is less for me to post. South of After-Battle Pelennor can be cracked though, and all the way to the shores of South Ithilien, but that's all. It was a bit disappointing. From the looks of RubenRyb's blog I'm the only one having trouble. Those shots from the Argonath and Mirrormere are amazing! Nice going and very impressive.

Angusdeitw: Sorry I didn't get back to you on Mirkwood. Good to hear you made it. Here's a checklist on Carn Dum.
1) Frosty Beverage
2) Mount Speed buff
3) Know how to take a fall
4) Good luck

That last is not a joke either. I had to try again multiple times to be sure it wasn't locked up, and the reset on a failed attempt is terrible. Having the instance keys off a normal run is a must too, or you can't move around freely once inside. The water is still deadly in at least one part. Gatehouse was not my access point. Happy hunting.
RubenRyb

« Reply #624 on: November 22, 2016, 06:05:07 AM »

Those shots from the Argonath and Mirrormere are amazing! Nice going and very impressive.

Thank you Pezrun !

Something new with Northcotton farm instance (new for me, at least!)

And if you don't care, you might end up in a "perma-fall" state

And after sometime, you will end up in a new instanced Thorin's stater area (different from the one you can discover during glinghant exit)

Have fun Smiley
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:12:15 AM by RubenRyb » Logged
angusdeitw

« Reply #625 on: November 30, 2016, 04:40:53 PM »

Thank you pezrun. Means I have been using the proper techniques....that proves that the problem is that I can't find the exit at all :/  I'll bash my head a bit more, but I might be back for this, so frustrating!

@Ryb

That's interesting! Can't wait till my toon gets to that level!
angusdeitw

« Reply #626 on: February 26, 2017, 12:23:52 PM »

is the exit at the big tent at the questhub, pezrun? If it's not, would you mind messaging me concerning it?  It's bugging me more then anything in-game right now, hehe.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 01:29:11 PM by angusdeitw » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: