LotroLife community forum
April 18, 2019, 12:50:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Secret Place near Trestlebridge?  (Read 24494 times)
Bossman
Trial Member

« on: April 08, 2008, 04:57:27 PM »

I figured that I would let you know that I came accross the haunting/mysterious/playful music.  If you've been to the 1st secret hobbit near Dol Dinen then you know what I'm talking about.  I was playing a character in North Downs yesterday and all of the sudden I hear that music!  I was so excited!  I walked about 10 feet and the music stopped!  But, I could walk back and the music would start again Smiley

My theory is that there is an area around the secret places that plays the music.  I will try to find some time to do some serious exploring to see if there is another hobbit hiding somewhere or if it is just part of the landscape music (I doubt it is part of the natural landscape music though).

I was just southeast of Amos Raith (north of Trestlebridge and just south of the Fields of Fornost) when I heard the music.  This appears to be the northern most that the music goes.  I haven't deteremined the southern, western, or eastern boundary for the music.  I assume that the middle of the boundary will contain the hobbit or other little secret that the LOTRO developers have left for us to find Smiley
blinkyfish

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »

ill have a butchers Tongue ive been wanting to get in the space west of thistbridge for a long time and i hope this will be it lol
blinkyfish

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 05:47:43 AM »

i think this is just the music of the north  downs, oh i got west of thistelbridge lastnight bouth north and south of the river

i want them to fill in theses parts of the game as there taking up space with the map anywy lol
camelopardis

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 08:25:05 AM »

aaagh!    Blinkyfish!   Please do tell how you got west of that gate!   i have tried to for ages before!  You are soo much better at exploring than me!  Did you do it from North downs west wall, or from Evendim east wall?  I know what you mean about "filling in the map!"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 08:31:37 AM by camelopardis » Logged
Tabbitha
Trial Member

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 06:43:16 AM »

I think blinkyfish is a dev member who teases us with these secret places  Grin
blinkyfish

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 10:24:06 PM »

( in this pic the tiny weenie black dot in the middle is me:P )
hehe ull just have to wait and see...... there should be a partition to get me back onto testing i say!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:55:53 PM by blinkyfish » Logged
Bart

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 05:49:58 PM »

Hey Blinkyfish,

please explain how to get to the area west of trestlebridge? you see, i've tried a lot
but I really can't find the way... Sad   If you post a picture which shows the exact entrance location
to that area - that would be highly appreciated   Wink
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 05:51:29 PM by Bart » Logged
camelopardis

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 05:22:18 AM »

As you enter trestlebridge from the south, there is  a still smouldering house on the left. Jump on the charred plank, then from there to the post, then onto the higher post. Then mount up and jump on the roof.
Bart

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »

Hi, thanks for giving the directions camelopardis:) There's a huge area between Testlebridge and Evendim - but it's impossible to cross the border to Evendim
due to invisible walls in the "fix me: unassigned" area. I hoped the area could be used as a shortcut between the two areas.
I've attached some screenshots  Smiley
Steelcaster

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 03:29:33 AM »

So  Grin

Don't know how schragen is called in english-middleearth --- trestlebridge ? Smiley -- ok, don't know. Wrote somewhere else that maybe right side of the entrance is a chance to get up to the roofs and from there on maybe to outland Smiley.

is the Exit to the left still possible (south entrance of .. ähm ... trestlebridge?) - haven't made it yet.

Flamberge
Trial Member

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 08:05:53 AM »

Yes, it is still possible (checked a few hours ago). However the space to explore is quite small compared to the Evendim / Shire in between zone : due to invisible walls you're pretty much constrained to the upper Bree Land area above the horse way to Trestlebrige. You can go as far as the lake north of Brandy Hills but you will not be able to pass further west side (invisible wall again).
Steelcaster

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:43 PM »

´Hej,

Just made it Smiley - I am so glad, i love to see new sites of middleearth ..

Thanks for the help - took some pics and left at the "starmerer lake" ... so it's called in german. There would be great places for a sharp-shooter ... if the shooting range would be any longer Smiley

Next stop - esteldin Smiley -- hope I find a way up .)

best regards
pizzaman

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »

Is it still possible to get out of treslebridge?
camelopardis

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 07:52:02 PM »

yes it is - instructions are above - not a lot to see though
pizzaman

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2010, 08:03:06 PM »

Is there just a lot of open space?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: