LotroLife community forum
September 21, 2019, 10:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: House Dec Bug & Solution from Turbine  (Read 5561 times)
Daefaroth
Trial Member

« on: September 02, 2008, 08:29:10 PM »

Hello!

I discovered a bug related to deluxe house decorations, sent in a ticket, and received a solution from the in-game admin Yvaine. Since the solution is a commonly unknown player procedure, I thought I'd post it for possible inclusion in the Housing Guide.

ISSUE: Deluxe houses allow the placement of a Large Floor decoration in the same spot as a Special Furniture decoration. Essentially, the Large Floor decoration is under the Special Furniture decoration. However, once the Large Floor decoration is placed, only the Special Furniture slot can be selected; it covers the area of the Large Floor decoration, blocking selection of the Large Floor decoration slot and its contents.

SOLUTION: Activate Decoration Mode, face the slot, and press the Delete key. Keep pressing the Delete key until the decoration slot you want to interact with is selected. Now press the "U" key to access the slot and add/remove/change the decoration at will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: