LotroLife community forum
September 17, 2019, 04:56:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret place with Hobbit and Squirrels  (Read 107238 times)
Subotai

« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 07:26:44 PM »

I always thought the rocks by the logging zone near celondim, close to the cliff wall, would be a good way up, but i tried endless times to jump up there.

I wonder if it was ever accessible...
tyrant15

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2009, 02:34:55 PM »

Haven't checked in here for awhile, glad to see my fellow explorers still going strong Smiley

I once heard a kinsmen who had been here since the launch of the game say something about this mysterious castle.

He talked quite cryptic; if memory serves correctly he did say that the route to the castle started from the lumber camp. Obviously, the route has long been closed since the inception of the game.

Lomu
Trial Member

« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2009, 04:25:34 PM »

Hello folks, has anyone tried the jump from the wall in Ost Guruth in since the last update? Is it still possible? Ive been and had a look but i cant seem to get anywhere close to finding a good landing spot from the wall. Are my attempts in vain or do i just need some guidance?Smiley

Cheers in advance
Lomu
Steelcaster

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2009, 03:56:13 AM »

Hi,

OG is not accessible any more - so sadly there is no way to go to the squirrels any more.

I found a way in bree-town up to the rooftops of bree. Anyone found that too?

My Hint: Wall - Tent - Rooftop ....

Has anyone found a way up the pony? Or the area beyond the Pony where some hobbit-holes are situated?

Is a way at Thorin's Gate open to get up the hills? Tried some time ago - didn't find anything Sad

Mfg
Hendambar
Trial Member

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2009, 11:46:27 AM »

Argh! LOL, guess I have been wasting my time then....how many of the other secret spots are now closed? any way to find out what is still available w/o trying each and everyone personally? thanks
Steelcaster

« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »

Closed:
Lonelands - OG to the squirrels (raised the walls)
Ered-Luin - Way up the stones in the north to the human-castle (invisible wall there)
Secret Hobbit Village - Way through Annu is closed, removed something from the roof...

Open:
Evendim from Above
Southern Lonelands
Bree from Above
Southern Bree-lands through the barrowdowns
Aughaire from Above

Don't Know if there is a way out via:
A Way out near Thorins Gate?
A Way up to the pony and the area behind it?
A Way out somewhere near CD or Uru
A Way out near Gabilizarn (Dwarfen-ruins east of rivendell)

mfg
Hellgato

« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2009, 06:28:35 PM »

So reavers and wargs are still getting into GV.  Anyone know how?  I assume it takes a long jump cause those characters have sprints.
camelopardis

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2009, 07:30:45 PM »

yay - an actual secret area post!  I was beginning to get worried that people were thinking this was a general forum rather than the place on the interwebz for discussing LoTRO geographical dodginess  Wink
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 10:18:54 AM by camelopardis » Logged
Lomu
Trial Member

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2009, 06:28:30 AM »

Hi all, this morning i tried the route up onto the roof of the burning house in Trestlebridge, you can only get a small way into the land beyong before ye hit an invisible wall. Sad Was gutted, ive been working to get my horse, for a good few days now, to try the jump too. Ach well.
Subotai

« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2009, 01:38:48 PM »

All I can say is, I hope these closings are for development, as opposed to simply throwing a wet rag onto things.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: