LotroLife community forum
September 21, 2019, 09:35:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret place with Hobbit and Squirrels  (Read 107351 times)
Valthoron
Trial Member

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »

I've finally reached the Hobbit and squirrels - thank you for showing the entrance Bart! Smiley It's been a nice adventure. Now, on to exploring the rest of the world!
Oreon
Trial Member

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 05:38:47 AM »

sorry, found it too, it's amazing. thanks for the help bart Smiley

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 06:19:17 AM by Oreon » Logged
Aegrotus
Trial Member

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 09:50:05 AM »

Hi Im at the  crumbled wall thing and i can see the ridge you walk up but I am unable to jump up to get to the ridge from anyspot can anyone tell me how you do it ?
Hellgato

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 04:38:21 PM »

Thanks to Bart I found the Hobbit and Squirrels.  Now I really need to find the camp, but I doubt I will without a hint.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 04:48:30 PM by Hellgato » Logged
Cordate
Trial Member

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 09:41:50 PM »

Yay!

I gathered the kinfolk for our weekly gathering today and we set out and we did find the hobbit farmer and his squirrely friends. Thank you for helping us to go exploring! We had a captain with us and her summons were invaluable as some of us fell to our deaths a few times  Roll Eyes
Dhyani
Trial Member

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2008, 05:41:41 AM »

Someone uplodaded a video of Naerost jumping place and the whole path to halfling farmer. Altho it's a bit camouflaged with the weird video effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZnVBsNBN1Y
Hellgato

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »

Im getting obsessed with finding ways off the map now Smiley  I've found a way up on the west ridge from the barrow downs, you can look over the old forest, but really cant get anywhere too interesting.  I found a way onto the mtns south of rivendell and west of the pass to rivendell, so again, you cant get anywhere too interesting.  I found a way to get south of the Trollshaws from giant valley, and there is nothing too interesting there either, but hopefully when they load up the eregion map . . . Smiley

I really need to find the camps posted by blinkyfish and camelopardis!
Lava/Linkay
Trial Member

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »

how hellgato, ive been trying to get south of trollshaws for days, me and my friend from evernight spend a few long afternoons trying to get off the southern ridges, to no avail. my closest attempt was some rocks in giants valley. but to no avail, im only really able to get out of evendim and lonelands at the moment.
Also been working on ered luin, but its more difficult then i first thought.!

Linky xox
Lava/Linkay
Trial Member

« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 08:56:34 AM »

It's okay worked it out.
Hellgato

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 12:12:35 PM »

It's okay worked it out.

Where do you go for Evendim or Lonelands?  I've been looking for a place.

EDIT: Oh, if your loneland reference was the way up to the Hobbit then yeah I know that one.  Do you have a way south of lonelands?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:16:01 PM by Hellgato » Logged
Lava/Linkay
Trial Member

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 07:55:00 PM »

Add me in MSN messenger jakanddaxter3@hotmail.co.uk

i can talk more in detail there.
Bart

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »

how hellgato, ive been trying to get south of trollshaws for days, me and my friend from evernight spend a few long afternoons trying to get off the southern ridges, to no avail. my closest attempt was some rocks in giants valley. but to no avail, im only really able to get out of evendim and lonelands at the moment.
Also been working on ered luin, but its more difficult then i first thought.!

Linky xox
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! How do you get south of Throllshaws (off map)?   I tried diffierent possibilities in Giants Valley, but didn't work it out.. neither my attempts further west in
Trollshaws..  if possible, can someone post a picture which shows the exact way to go?
I've also tried to get to the area south of lonelands without success so far Sad
Lava/Linkay
Trial Member

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2008, 07:06:17 PM »

Add my MSN Address Jakanddaxter3@hotmail.co.uk

I cant post direct instructions on this board, for reasons i cant really disclose on this board either, for fear of being pwned by turbine/CM
Hellgato

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »

Lava I will get around to talking to you in MSN one of these days Smiley

« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:53:42 PM by Hellgato » Logged
Bart

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 06:03:32 AM »

Hi! Thanks Hellgato and Lava for your replies! yesterday evening I managed to get to this place south of Giant Valley - thanks to your description Hellgato!
The jump to the the crack between the rock and the mountain was really difficult, and was about to give up but then finally made it after about 50 jumps or so.
I went south of Giant Valley but eventually fell down a slope and succumbed.. funniest thing was that I then rewoke in Bree!  I'm going back for a second tour and
do some more exploring tonight! About posting directions - I'm not worried about that, after all we're the guys keeping Turbine/CM alive with our subscriptions.
I agree with Hellgato, the worst consequence is that they'll alter the terrain (like in Ost Guruth)  - and ofcourse we don't like that. But I don't believe it's among their
highest priorities to fix these kind of things.

Keep up the good work guys, and please post or notify if you find more interesting places to go Smiley

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: