LotroLife community forum
September 17, 2019, 04:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have closed down forum registration due to bots. If you want to register a new member please contact the admins and they will manually create them.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Secret place with Hobbit and Squirrels  (Read 107236 times)
Leaphor
Trial Member

Semper vidi

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 02:37:24 AM »

I Found another way into the secret mountains!

In the half-orc keep of Naerost, west of Ost Guruth, at the top-level where the half-orc boss Hontimurz is, you will sometimes find tier 3 scholar nodes called Ancient Vase, standing close to the walls. When this happens, you can jump on top of these nodes and then it's very easy to jump the wall, and you can just walk into the mountains above Naerost and your on your way Smiley

So it's a rare chance, but when it happens it's MUCH easier then the jump from the broken wall in Ost Guruth.

Havn't got time to chat.
I've got places to go, and people to be...
blinkyfish

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

it is also possible from a broken wall in the lower coutyard Cheesy found that befor i knew about ost. lol.  got some screenies you might not of seen, south of LL and south of Bree land and north of MM... also the first pic  if anyone else has found this random empty camp off the map let me know, ive not found anyone else or any post about people who have Cheesy migth be the first lol... also sorry soo many pics

if you find this let me know Cheesy im not gonna tell you where it is... makes it more fun

south of trollshaws and lonelands somewhere

south of old forest and brandywine river

things you dont always see in Mistymountians..... the otherside

camelopardis

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 08:23:19 AM »

Hi Blinkyfish

Thanks very much for sharing those screenies!  I absolutely love finding hidden places in game!  I have explored the whole "Upper Lonelands" from Ost Guruth, and have even been to forochel. the route is blocked now since the last patch update.

I have also found this Hobbit village outside the main map:

I have got onto the rofftops of Bree and seen many internal areas of Bree not normally accessible:

However, I havent seen any of the places in your scrrenshots!  I'm especially interested in getting south of the lonelands/breeland. I have spent hours and hours looking for a way!  Could you give me any clue as to where to start looking?  I can share with you jhow to get to other places I have seen if you want!  Wink
Subotai

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

Clues? Hints? Please?...Wink
Thelegend

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »

How did u got to the horse place? need to know
Cordate
Trial Member

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »

These secret places are really a delight to hear about. However, I have been trying to find my way above Ost Guruth and Naerost for a few hours now without success. Has anyone confirmed that these routes are still possible in Book 13?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 12:29:40 PM by Cordate » Logged
Subotai

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 12:31:06 PM »

I didn't have any luck jumping up from OG, but I was able to jump up to a wall from a broken pillar in Naerost.
blinkyfish

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 02:25:43 PM »

both are possible, i knew of another way north of LL befor i hear baout ost Tongue if your on evernight add marojay Cheesy
Valthoron
Trial Member

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 08:37:35 AM »

I have been trying for many hours without success to get to the upper lands. Can someone give me more precise instructions on how to get to the mountains in the first place from Ost Guruth, Naerost or any other place? I can't seem to succeed in any leads given so far.

Edit: After watching a video of the Ost Guruth wall jump in YouTube (posted 2 months ago), I can say that that entrance is no more available. The difference between what I see in the video and in the game is obvious. So, what about the other entrances?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 12:08:06 PM by Valthoron » Logged
Hellgato

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 01:06:36 AM »

I didn't have any luck jumping up from OG, but I was able to jump up to a wall from a broken pillar in Naerost.
Is it the pillar at the top by the boss, and you are jumping up to the half circular wall?  I tried that a lot and cant do it.  Can anyone confirm it still works?
Hellgato

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 01:07:32 AM »

I have been trying for many hours without success to get to the upper lands. Can someone give me more precise instructions on how to get to the mountains in the first place from Ost Guruth, Naerost or any other place? I can't seem to succeed in any leads given so far.

Edit: After watching a video of the Ost Guruth wall jump in YouTube (posted 2 months ago), I can say that that entrance is no more available. The difference between what I see in the video and in the game is obvious. So, what about the other entrances?
I tried the ost guruth jump for a while tonight and couldnt do it.  Can anyone confirm it still works?
Nordilf
Trial Member

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2008, 04:31:21 PM »

Nearost still works, OG is fixed since b13 or the b13 hotfixpatch
Cordate
Trial Member

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 08:19:37 PM »

I am starting to wonder about Naerost- I've spent some time poking about there as well and haven't found anything that looks promising at all. *goes back to keep trying*
Bart

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 05:45:44 PM »

Hi,

i've found an easy way to get to the "upper lower lands" from Naerost.
When you enter the lower yard in Naerost, go the route i've marked with red arrows.
It's possible to jump to the top if you follow the narrow plateau around the corner
and jump from there. 
The areas accessible are wast when you get up. I've been walking (a short cut) to Dol Dinen from above Naerost.

Also, I know to get to some otherwise inaccessible area southwest above rivendell. From the pass south of rivendell,
slide down the slope while moving/jumping westwards.

Tabbitha
Trial Member

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 06:36:22 AM »

Those places are just awesome Thanks for sharing.My mission WAS to find the Hobbit FArmer and his squirrels but now I HAVE to find the Hobbit Hamlet.That just looks FABULOUS !!!!!

I have to get there

*sighs* @ 1 1/2 hrs to server up  Undecided
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: